Motivational Maps are unique in their simplicity, application and usefulness. By measuring emotional energy they help overcome personal and career development issues, support managers and teams to achieve greater productivity, and strategically can turbo-change organisational progress.
Motivational Maps can help businesses…
1. Improve team performance
2. Reduce stress and sickness and enhance well-being
3. Improve staff retention
4. Recruit the best candidate for every position
5. Leverage team performance and address motivational issues with team members
6. Impact sales, engagement and culture
7. Provide a common language through which everyone can understand what they want and align with team and organisational objectives
8. Give management an overview of what is really going on with their employees
9. Provide a cost-effective change management tool that actually maps the organisational
So what is a Motivational Map?
The Motivational Map is an ISO accredited online self-perception inventory that crucially focuses on motivation rather than personality. The Map, (which takes 15 minutes to complete online), will give a summary of your motivators, your current level of motivation and your motivational action plan. It helps people to understand motivation at a deeper level and what they can do with that knowledge to improve performance.
On what levels are Motivational Maps used?
Individual Motivational Maps identify how strong each of the preferences are in relationship to each other. A Map Practitioner can help individuals and managers use that knowledge to improve business and career decisions, and leadership skills. Ideal for individuals, coaches and managers.
The Team Motivational Map demonstrates how motivated a team is. A Team map is created from the combined results of individuals in the team. A team leader can work with a Map Practitioner to understand the motivations of their team. Ideal for leaders/ coachers/consultants and trainers.
The Organisational Motivational Maps can show leaders how their employees motivators appear against their values, mission and vision. The Maps provide information and insight at a much deeper level than is raditionally ascribed to a ‘staff survey’. Ideal for senior management, L&D/OD/HR teams, engagement, change and strategic consultants/coaches/ trainers.
So imagine in the future if…
- You knew you had the knowledge to always make good career decisions
- You knew what motivated each person within your team
- You knew how motivated they were and how to more positively influence them effectively
- You could do something positive about the motivation and performance of your organisation
- You could identify the sources and therefore resolve conflict between team members